Negotiations are underway on the Almega Friskoleavtalet collective agreement. Lärarförbundet demands, among other things, an improved work environment through increased professional influence and salary levels that both attract and retain teachers.
A selection of Lärarförbundet's main demands are:
- Salary levels that attract qualified and certified teachers and a salary structure which ensures that experienced and skilled teachers remain in the profession
- ensuring that your teaching assignment falls within your working hours
- Local collective agreements that govern how the staffing and distribution of tasks is handled
- Improvements to the parental leave supplement
- Formalized conditions for working at camp school (lägerskola)
- The development of models which facilitate part-time work at the end of working life, so that those who can and want to, are able to choose a late retirement.
- That it will be made easier for the Lärarförbundet’s members to influence the workplace through becoming a union representative or by forming a trade union club.
The current collective agreement expires on 31 August 2021. Before the new agreement is in place, no new salaries shall be set. It is possible to have conversations about performance and development, but no figures should be discussed or decided.
The membership democracy is central to the negotiations. Our demands have been developed together with a group of elected members who are covered by the: Almega Friskoleavtalet. This agreement committee collaborates closely with Lärarförbundet’s negotiators and advises the National Executive Committee on whether the new agreement proposal should be accepted or not. Read information about the current agreement here!
General information about the collective agreement
Friskoleavtalet applies for employees at most of the (N.B.*) companies within Academedia (for example Pysslingen, Vittra, NTI-gymnasiet), Lärande, Kunskapsskolan, Raoul Wallenbergskolan, Fridaskolan, Atvexa, Bladins and Internationella Engelska skolan. Lärarförbundet has around 11000 members within the agreement's scope.
The collective agreement applies for teachers and principals from preschool to upper secondary school, and also for career guidance counsellors.
* Some of the companies within AcadeMedia are covered by another collective agreement, between Unionen, Sveriges Ingenjörer och Almega Utbildningsföretagen, for example Eductus, Hermods and NTI-skolorna. It should be clearly stated in the employment contract which collective agreement that applies for your employment. If you have questions - call Lärarförbundet Kontakt at 0770 - 33 03 03.